PSUK are proud to share we have added X-RAY to our in house capabilities!
The Unicomp AX-8200 – X-Ray machine is a powerful support tool for process verification, development and refinement. It provides high resolution X-RAY images which can be used for checking the integrity of hidden solder joints, which is particularly useful when inspecting components such as BGA’s, QFN’s and LED’s to name a few.
In addition to this it can aid with diagnosing hidden PCB faults which are not detectable by other visual inspection tools!
Some Key Features:
– 90KV 5μm X-Ray tube, image intensifier with 2 mega pixel digital camera.
– Motion controls include ±60° tilt motion, X/Y table motion plus Z axis tube and detector movement.
– Multi-function DXI image processing system.
– X/Y programming function for multiple image inspection routines helping to speed up the inspection process.
– Maximum loading area 5610 x 420mm. Maximum detection area 435 x 385mm with ~ 300X System magnification
– BGA void auto-measurement and report generation
Please get in touch for more details: email@example.com